Tuesday 14 February 2012

Walking with Line


Hey all, just a quick update on my latest idea for the blog. I’ve decided to add a life blog to what I already have. Don’t worry there will still be all the good makeup and beauty stuff but I’ll be adding blogs about my life, so it could be anything on my mind, from music, movies to life events to parties, fashion and games. Seriously, ANYTHING!

I just want to give a quick shout out to one of my good friends Murielle for coming up with the name for my life blog – Walking with Line. Love you! And just wanted to let you all know that life blogs will start off with the title walking with line, followed by a short title of what the blog is about. Keep on reading, subscribe, follow me on twitter and next blog should be out Thursday.

Sayonara!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment