Saturday 18 February 2012

Walking with line - what weird animals do your neighbours have?


I recently had some new neighbours that moved in next door. We went over, said hello, introduced ourselves etc etc like good neighbours do. I don’t live in the countryside, actually I live absolutely NOWHERE near the countryside. This is what I find weird.

I’m used to dogs, kitties maybe guinea pigs as a family pet. But to have a rooster????? I wake up literally every morning at 3:30 because it’s crowing or whatever roosters do. I’m not done. To add to that, they have at least 4 massive chickens that smell! Their poop is so bad I actually found a HUGE dead mouse near my fence one time. I’m also pretty sure, they’ve added a duck, because I swore I heard a quack the other day. At first, it was okay but the rooster doesn’t just crow at “dawn”, it’s so confused! It’s not dawn, it’s just cloudy and it just crows and crows and won’t shut up.

Trying to get to sleep is the worst, I just end up laying in bed for 4 hours until I have to get up.

Let me know guys, what’s the weirdest animal your neighbours have? Maybe they have goat? OMG what if they DO have a goat?

No comments:

Post a Comment