Tuesday 21 February 2012

Walking with line - asleep or awake?


The other night, I couldn’t get to sleep. I was literally laying around for 3 hours before I fell asleep. Starting up this blog, I love it. I love putting ideas up and creating new posts, reviewing products and sharing my makeup knowledge with all of you.

The weirdest thing is, I don’t sleep walk or at least I don’t think I do. However, I woke up at 4 in the morning and found that my computer was turned on. I don’t know how it turned on though, my door is always closed when I’m asleep and no one in my family turned it on. Funny thing is, I was actually dreaming about writing up a new blog. So my conclusion is that I’m so obsessed with this blog that I must have turned on my computer thinking I was awake.

I woke up and was so confused, had absolutely no idea what happened because when I did wake up I was in my bed.

I hope I wasn’t sleep walking, but what other explanation is there. I don’t remember a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment