Thursday 23 February 2012

February 16th 2012


past product review


SEE

Designer Brands Beyond Amplifying mascara


 Don’t be fooled, it might not be the most expensive mascara or the most popular, but surprisingly, it works pretty well. I love how the mascara wand doesn’t just apply the mascara but helps comb through your lashes as well. Formulated as a tubing mascara, the lacquer when applied wraps around each lash  giving your lashes a fuller look and really helps to get the shortest of lashes and adds length to it.




SMELL

Dove go fresh anti-perspirant deodorant in cucumber & green tea scent



I’m sure a lot of you are fans of spray deodorants especially on those sweaty and sticky days, I myself always have one in my bag and spray some on before I head out. With this deodorant it not only smells great but it’s one of the anti-perspirants that contain ¼ moisturising cream which really helps the skin under your arms, leaving it soft and smooth. That and also it has a very light feel to it, you’ll definitely feel fresh after using it.







FEEL

Clean & Clear essentials oil-control toner



I really don’t think I could live without this! This is especially great for oily skin as it helps to remove the oil from your face, the sides of your nose and on your T-zone. Simply apply it to a cotton pad and then all over you face, neck and behind your ears (you’ll be surprised with how much oil you have there), leaving your skin feeling clean and oil free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment