Thursday 16 February 2012

February 9th 2012

past product review in see.smell.feel


See
Australis concealer in medium


Concealers do absolute wonders for covering blemishes and setting a neutral base for eyeshadows to be applied.  I like how this concealer is very smooth and can be easily blended onto the skin, however for covering those dark spots or pigmentation on the skin, a little bit more coverage is still needed. I still use this on top of my eyelids as it’s a great base for eyeshadows.





Smell
CK IN2U Heat


SWEET! SWEET SWEET! Is all I can say. Smelling this I feel like I’ve just walked through a garden of flowers. The smell is very refreshing and very pleasant, however just one spray is enough as it can be quite overpowering. With a tiny hint of musk in it, I feel brings it together without overshadowing the beautiful floral scents in it.  










Feel
Kenkay Skin Relief Sorbolene moisturizer with 10% glycerin


There are so many moisturizers out there, ranging from lotions that are formulated with aloe vera to lotions that are enriched with sea minerals but how do you know which one is right for you?
I’ve tried so many lotions and whilst they are fine for my skin I am a big fan of using sorbolene cream.  Not only is it inexpensive and I mean 500g for $5, it’s helped my skin feel really hydrated and great for the legs after shaving. Not only is it a moisturizer, but it can be used as a soap substitute or shaving cream. A product that gives you more than one benefit always goes down well in my books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment