Sunday 6 May 2012

FEEL: Palmer's cocoa butter body butter, review, sort of.


So you know when they say as you grow older your skin starts to get rough and loses its elasticity and extensive exposure to sunlight causes wrinkles, I don’t want that to happen, it will, but I’ll prevent these wrinkles and coarse skin for as long as I can.

I don’t know what it is for me personally but lately my skin is super soft, I’m talking softer than a baby’s bottom.

I was talking to a friend of mine about this and because I‘ve been running everyday now she says it’s something to do with your pores opening up and that’s why my skin is getting softer, but I don’t think that’s the reason, I think it’s because of one of my beauty products.

Palmer's cocoa butter formula with Vitamin E Cocoa body butter ultra moisturising cream
Palmer’s cocoa butter formula with vitamin E Cocoa body butter ultra moisturizing cream (long name I KNOW!)

To be honest with you I’m not a big fan of the smell you would think ooo chocolate who doesn’t love chocolate, but for me it’s too strong.

I was given this as a gift and because of my Look at all this stuff blog I don’t want to be spending more money on more beauty products that I already have especially moisturizers so I’m forcing myself to use this one.

But don’t get me wrong this is the reason why my skin is so soft right now. After my shower time, especially it being so cold at nights right now my skin gets really dry after I take a shower because the water is warm bordering on hot, so to prevent my skin drying out from that, I moisturize like a maniac.

Like I said smell, gross. But benefits towards your skin, A – MAZING!

As this body butter was designed for skin re hydration, it does just that, my skin has never felt this silky smooth before and I love my sorbolene cream so it’s a big thing for me to say that about this product.

Oh and when it says it melts into your skin, you can bet that your skin will feel super soft the next morning.

I just realised how difficult it was to say the title out loud, sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment