Thursday 10 May 2012

Dear diary: I love me some music!


I don’t think I could go one day without music. It’s everywhere!

Morning routine, get up the first thing I do is turn on some music. The radio is the way to go for me, old school, I know! But I love it. I’m actually listening to some music as I’m typing this out.

Here’s the thing about me, when I hear a song I really like I’ll listen to it over and over and over again until I’m sick of it and just when I do start to get sick of it, it goes mainstream so that’ll last another month or two, then I won’t hear it for a while and then when I do hear it I’m like I love this song and sing my heart out!

But I’m not going to lie, I like mainstream music, one of my friends hates the fact that she’s heard this song first ages ago and then people start loving it because it’s mainstream, I just tell her to get over it. Geez first world problems (rolls eyes).

If you haven’t been asked this question, what kind of music do you listen to?  where have you been?  Do you like hip hop, jazz, pop music? For some weird reason I hate answering that question and I’ve kind of found a way to make it work for me. I hate answering what type of genres I like,so I say. “I like a little bit of everything” and you know what, it’s true. I love everything from pop to rock.

But the point of why I started blogging this out is because I wanted to share some of the songs I’m loving at the moment, new and old.

Youtube them. LOVE IT!

·        Karmin – broken hearted (“don’t you leave me broken hearted tonight”, haha love it)

·        Marianas trench – haven’t had enough

·        Rita Ora – How we do

·        Conrad Maynoro – Can’t say no ( oh weird, as I was typing this out, the song came on the radio)

·        Birdy – Skinny love

·        Marina and the Diamonds – premadonna girl

·        The Kooks – Naive

·        Oasis – Wonderwall

·        Far east movement – Live my life

Okay I could go on, but these are just some on repeat in my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment