Wednesday 9 May 2012

Dear diary: I LOVE today!


I don’t know what it is about this week, but I am so tired. These past couple of nights I’ve been getting in some well needed beauty sleep, but I still feel so exhausted like my body is so awake but my eyes and head are dozing off with everything I do. Anyone ever felt like that?

I’m surprised that I’m still running every day especially since I could sleep in instead of waking up at 7 in the morning and going for that run.

Maybe it’s the weather? I am not kidding it is so beautiful for autumn right now, sunny with that cool breeze and it’s meant to last this whole entire week. Perfect days for journal writing and going for a nice long walk.

It’s so peaceful and calm, I’m in my room drinking a cup of tea and it’s so relaxing, I’m about to fall asleep but I can’t otherwise I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

If only most days could be like this and give you such a great feeling.

Happy, relaxed, stress free and just appreciating the beautiful things around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment