Wednesday 29 February 2012

February 2012

past product of  the month


I’m officially in love with this perfume! I love trying out new perfumes and whenever I finish one I buy something completely different, but as for D&G 3 L’imperatrice, this is definitely one I will keep on buying. There are so many perfumes out there where you get over the smell after a while, but not this one.

Just one spray leaves you feeling very elegant and with a mixture of smells from a bit of watermelon and kiwi to a bunch of rose petals and a kick of sandalwood and jasmine, it really does leave a lasting impression and make heads turn.

As this perfume is part of a collection it isn’t available in any smaller sizes just one (100mL), but I have been hearing that they are thinking about discontinuing this smell, hopefully not though, as it is a really feminine and sweet smell which I believe a lot of ladies out there will like.

So if you don’t have it or haven’t tested it yet, go out there and have a sniff and enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment