Wednesday 29 February 2012

February 23rd 2012


past product review

SEE


The Body Shop Brow & Lash gel


I first discovered this when I was over at a friend’s place and she could not stop talking about how much she loved it.

The brow and lash gel helps to lengthen your eyelashes after you’ve applied your coat of mascara and also helps your eyebrows to stay set in place without worrying about any stray hairs. I tried it both ways, and I didn't like applying this gel to my eyes as the fumes would make my eyes teary, however as a brow gel it was fantastic. It really helped to define my brows, and tame them as well.






SMELL

Loud for Her by Tommy Hilfiger


I love the look of this whole perfume and the smell is amazing. This is a duo fragrance, so one for him and one for her. 

This smell is a lot more floral with the scent of roses being more dominant. I found this to be one of the more simple yet effective perfumes out there. 

A very pleasant and relaxing smell. 








FEEL


Beauty Mineral Nail Buffer


I’m sure more than one of you have been approached by one of the Beauty Mineral Staff whilst shopping, and although you may run, think about it after you read this.

Instead of paying to get a manicure, what about an instant mani and pedi at home? With this nail buffer, there are 3 steps, smooth, buff and polish. Unlike most nail files they don’t treat your whole nail, just the tips and I found after using this, it left my nails with a smooth surface and a natural shine right after, making them look clean and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment