Tuesday 17 July 2012

New shoes hurt,help me break into them..



I love buying new shoes, but they always just hurt after a few hours you’ve worn them, not when you initially try them out in the store and walk around, no, they’re fine, but until you’ve walked around in them a couple of hours you’re feet are just so sore by the end of the day and then you get the blisters plus the throbbing with the redness and it’s just ugly! And feet alone, gross. Feet plus redness plus blisters and swelling, double gross!

so pretty, but so painful, but not for long!
I get that shoes need to be broken into and mould to the shape of your feet but its painful. So sad, anybody have a shoe stretcher? They would be such a good investment especially for heels and these cute little pump wedges I just bought. It’s also weird because apparently our feet get bigger during the afternoon so I don’t even know.  Shoes you are just so lucky, you’re so pretty and all the styles and designs out there, ugh!
Black Imi Suede by Betts at $67.49

Alright so here are a couple of ways I try to break my shoes in..

1.      Walk around the house in your new pair of shoes, get used to them and if they start hurting, take them off and chuck on some slippers or something. (best way)

2.      If you’re going outside to hang laundry, wear those shoes, it’s only a very short distance from the backyard to the clothes line

3.      Get a guy to break them in for you, just an hour or two, just squeeze those feet in, no one will know, work in an office? Ask them just to slip it on under the desk, who looks at feet anyway?

4.      Pay 5 bucks and go get them stretched and leave it there overnight or a week

Calling out to you all, any other ways you know how I can break into my shoes, leave a comment I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW. The crazier the better!

2 comments:

  1. we've all been there haven't we... Every single time I manage to fool myself in the shop "THESE shoes ARE actually reeeally comfy!" and then 4 hours later my feet are barefoot on the filthy pavement with the Very Comfy Shoes in my hands. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha so true, our minds just trick us into thinking they're comfy, such a lie. Thanks for commenting. =)

      Delete