Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dear diary: My tea set just broke!


So can somebody please explain to me why is it that when you buy something that is really delicate and very important to you, the more EXTRA special care you give it, it just breaks and it always seems to have that higher chance of breaking than something you bought for 2 dollars that you can easily replace.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s about my new tea set I just bought. And hey guys when did I buy this tea set you ask? 3 days ago, yep THREE DAYS AGO!

I took it out to wash and serve some people I had over today, it was really good, I served them tea and juice, it was awesome, I loved it! Bringing out my new tea set was just so much fun.
So they left and I went to wash it, the first plate I picked up, put detergent on it and as I went to scrub it down it slipped so far out of my hand and smashed into 2 pieces in the sink.

From this:


To this:



This is how my heart feels like right now, broken in two!




Super bummed right now, I have 6 cups with 5 saucers, this tea party is going to be so uncoordinated.

I think the most depressing part is that I only had it for 3 days and the first time I took it out to use it, I broke it and it came in a set so I can’t replace the saucer and you know what this is why I don’t do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment