Thursday 26 April 2012

Dear diary: Compliments go a long way


I think no matter who you are, compliments go a long way.  You could be the most confident person out there or even the shyest, but we all love receiving that little bit of attention which can make you just feel great about yourself.

It doesn’t matter what they compliment you on, it could be what you’re wearing or your makeup or your new hairdo, it gives you that instant pick me up and makes you feel great about yourself.
So I think ladies, give someone a compliment every day it could just be your mum or sister, a friend, a stranger if you’re working in retail like me, little things like that can really make a difference to somebody.

You never know.

Dedicated to my beautiful friend who’s been dealing with depression. Just know that things will get better.



No comments:

Post a Comment