Thursday 15 March 2012

March 8th 2012


past product review


SEE


Mirenesse tight liner in Sapphire Blue


My least favourite thing to do is applying liquid liner, but it has to be done. With clients, I like to use an angled brush, but for myself, I would prefer to use the calligraphic pens which allow you to apply the liner like a pen to paper. What I like about this particular liner was the tip, and how it was thin and fine which helped to give you that perfect flick at the end. The colour was also quite strong with just one swipe. Usually I would have to go over it to get that strong colour I needed with other liquid liners.


Caroline’s tip: For that perfect flick at the end, aim the point up towards the end of your brows.



SMELL



Christian Audigier Ed Hardy – Love Kills Slowly perfume


This was actually the very first perfume I ever purchased. Before it, I used to be into all the spray scents like Impulse and Evoke. When I took my first sniff of this perfume, I loved it. The scent took me on a journey. It had that warmth with the vanilla essence followed by a mixture of rose petals and a slight fruity smell, but it was very thick. Thick in the sense that it can be quite overpowering as the musk throughout the perfume can be quite strong and if you’re not big on those musky smells, I wouldn’t recommend it as the musk is the last thing you smell and definitely lingers through your nose. 



FEEL



Facial exfoliator sponge

No particular brand, I just purchased this at target for $3 for 2 pieces, but it doesn’t matter what you use as long as the sponge is slightly rough. Exfoliating is great! You should definitely be exfoliating two to three times a week with your foam or gel cleanser or if you’ve purchased those scrubs with the beads in them, they’re great too. With exfoliating, you might not think too much of it, but it really helps to lift the dirt and oil in your pores whilst also minimizing the size of them too. After every exfoliation you can always see the difference. Just top it off with your moisturiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment