Thursday 8 March 2012

March 1st 2012


past product review


SEE


Shiseido accentuating powder blush in B2


Blushes can do so much, they always seem to give you that pop of colour your face needs to brighten up your look. With its angled brush, the powder is easily applied to give you that nice soft colour, like a natural blush. It contains little hints of glitter which I think works really well to help you get that glow. The only thing is it’s not as long lasting and touch ups are required.

Caroline’s tip: On cold, winter days, I like to apply the tiniest bit of powder blush on the tip of my nose.




SMELL



Elizabeth Arden Green Tea scent spray


If you want something refreshing with a light feel to it, then you need to try this perfume out. Not only is it inexpensive it’s one of those classic smells that isn’t too overpowering. It’s simple, it’s fresh and has been around for quite some time now, so this scent must be doing something right to last this long.







FEEL


Lete Manicure nailpolish

I love nailpoish and I’ve tried almost every colour available. Sadly, the wholesaler I go to no longer stock this brand which is a shame, because it was $5 for 15mL and there were so many colours I hadn’t purchased. Although not a popular brand, I was surprised with the durability of it.  With inexpensive nail polishes I find them to be a lot less thick in colour and I would need to apply about 3 coats. With this one I found 2 coats was enough, sometimes one was fine and a top coat after. It lasted me about a good 5 to 6 days before it started to fade. I love it and if anybody knows where I can find it, let me know!

Caroline’s tip: Always use a base coat when applying nalipolish, it prevents your nails from staining and lasts just that bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment